sábado, 26 de julho de 2008

July 26, 2008

Nothing worth of notice today... we're in this police headquartes, we still dunno what the hell is going on and for how long they're going to keep us under their control and etc.

But there was this dream last night... For the first time in, Jesus, nearly 2 decades, I had a different nightmare. I was younger in it, as usual... hopping around in a pretty but simple white dress (and now that I think about it, it looks like the one I would've wore for the ceremony... hmpft.) I'm in this pretty canyon or something and then I see on the other side this... pffft, time goes by and I still act like a silly young bitch, this handsome guy! He was dressed in a bit of an retro attire and he looked so... sexy. He looked like a latino... damn sure it wasn't one of those stiff German pricks! Anyway, as I get closer to him, the clouds start revolving back and forth in the sky like a storm is coming... and suddenly the sexy latino is a guy in this hooded vest, I think it was purple... he points his index finger at me as if he's trying to threaten me (key word: trying... he sure knows nothing about Irish redheads, whoever he is) and then... my fellow hostages wake me up.

So, yeah, that's it for the day. Considering my current situation, I really dunno if I should hope tomorrow gets more exciting.
And actually, I just used the word "hope" and that scares the shit outta me. Thought the meaning of that was gone from my mind a long time ago...

xoxo
Rita

Nenhum comentário: